Why check your hearing regularly?
Hearing loss is more common than you think. There are an estimated 11 million people in the UK with some form of hearing loss, that’s around 1 in 6 people.
Because hearing loss can be gradual, we sometimes don’t notice it until it starts to impact our lifestyle.
- If you struggle to hear colleagues, friends, or family in noisy environments
- If you struggle to hear on the telephone
- If your family often complain you have the TV volume too loud
- If you struggle to follow conversations in crowded environments
- If you often misunderstand or mishear what people say to you
- If you often hear mumbling when people talk